Thursday, November 24, 2011

Go Give Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving!  

I don’t know where the time has gone, and I know I haven’t sat still long enough this past week to be able to give a proper thanks for all the many things in my life that I am thankful for.  Here is a small list of those  things.  What are you thankful for this year?

  • ALL my Family those that are far and near
  • God and seeing Him in my life
  • Friends
  • Roof over my head
  • Food on my table
  • Watching my children grow
  • I am so thankful that I can look back and see the things that I thought were big issues in my life turn out to be small issues
  • Thankful that  I am able to learn from my many mistakes
  • Morning walks


 Being thankful is important to do every day. 


Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. psalm 100:4


No comments:

Post a Comment