Monday, November 7, 2011

Go Spread Sunshine

I love this blog Joyshope she seems like a very interesting and fun person. I have been following her for some time, this week she is doing a challenge and I have joined in.  


                          For one week we will spread sunshine unexpectedly.
                         Many of the tasks are easy, lots of them can involve little ones.
                         All of them will be a little ray of light in some one's day.


Day 1 is to bring a treat to a neighbor:  
I have 3 neighbors that live off our road, so the girls and I made some no-bake cookies and handed them out.  It was so much fun to do.  All our neighbors were home and we got to chat with each one.  
Our goody bags.


Fancy shoes on a dirt road with pants that are to short.

No comments:

Post a Comment