Friday, November 4, 2011

Go it's a green light


This  is what I hear when I get to an intersection by my backseat drivers “Go it’s green”.  My backseat drivers are what make me “go”.  They keep me on my toes, they make me get up in the morning , they make me want to be a better person, by being a good example, by eating healthier, to get moving more (you know exercise) and most importantly to live my life with love, laughter, forgiveness and lots of thanksgiving.  When I don’t want to move around and just sit  still I hear my backseat drivers saying,  “mom lets go”. This is a blog about my life and how I am making sure I see the green lights that tell me to keep going in the many intersections that I come to in my life.

Isaiah 40:29-31 
    He gives power to the weak, 
      And to those who have no might He increases strength. 
     Even the youths shall faint and be weary, 
      And the young men shall utterly fall, 
      But those who wait on the LORD 
      Shall renew their strength; 
      They shall mount up with wings like eagles, 
      They shall run and not be weary, 
      They shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment